Try the FIG Quick Quote
On a budget? Simply fill out our quick quote form and we will get back to you with a quote to assure you that you hit it and don’t break the bank! And if you do, we’ll be here to help you get what you need, at the price you need!
Founded in 1993, Futuristic Innovative Graphics has grown to be one of the leading suppliers of screen printing, embroidery, and promotional items in Northeastern, PA. What started as a small, two employee shop with a manual press in Downtown Wilkes-Barre has grown to be a full scale production facility with multiple employees and printing presses….still proudly located in Downtown Wilkes-Barre! Our client list includes local and national organizations, casinos, non-profits, sport leagues, high schools, and universities. We print for anyone, anywhere! Now celebrating it’s 21st year, FIG is fully capable of large corporate orders and still, like in it’s early days, happy to cater to local teams, clubs, and even individual orders.
- @figshirts is one of the many proud sponsors of the @gswresting event on April 26th to benefit the Frushon family. #cancersucks
- 116 days ago
- Need a quote? Contact us now! http://t.co/16mJBImQDc #FIG #screenprinting #tshirts #wilkesbarre #scranton
- 123 days ago
- Does your team need uniforms? We can help! Contact us now for a quote! #FIG #screenprinting #tshirts #wilkesbarre #scranton
- 132 days ago
What Customers Say
- "A huge thank you to Futuristic Innovative Graphics for how amazing the shirts came out, definitely have a repeat customer right here. skate4cancer.pa will be doing all it's business with you guys!"
- IT LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! Yay, exactly what I was picturing! Thank you so much for all of your work! I am so so excited :)
Heather WilkinsonTemple University
- "Thank You FIG for the Great Job again for Challenger Little League Baseball. The players looked sharp up at PNC field Sunday."
Terry UrbonChallenger Little League Baseball
- "Extremely thrilled with how they turned out. I've had the design idea in my head for over a year, and you still managed to exceed my expectations."
Jason HunterMisericordia University
- "The Junior League of Wilkes-Barre would like to thank you for the wonderful job you did on our windshirts, golf bag coolers, and flags. We look forward to doing business with you in the future."
Junior League of Wilkes-Barre
- "Thank you for all your service in the past few years. Your work has been wonderful!"
Lauren PluskeyWilkes University